How I scored full Marks (50/50 ) in SSC CHSL 2024

GK SPRINT
0

 Hello Future Toppers, 

Recently I gave CHSL 2024. And in CHSL 2024, I got full marks (50/50) in Reasoning/General Intelligence Section. I have put the score card here. Below I am sharing my strategy which got me full marks in CHSL 2024 Reasoning Section. 




  • First I covered the syllabus of Reasoning. In this I first covered the topics that involved diagrams like paper cutting, folding , water image, mirror image, embedded figure etc. 
  • Then, I solved a lot of figure based previous year question. 
  • Then I completed other topics like dice, coding decoding, Alphabhet series, number series etc. 
  • After clearing concepts, I solved PYQs of these topics. 
  • After completing the syllabus I gave Reasoning previous year mock test
  • I analysed the mocks, especially the wrong and unattempted questions. I prepared these topics separately and My marks started improving. 
This is the strategy I used in CHSL 2024 exam to score full marks in reasoning. 

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)